December 31st Newsletter
We hope you are enjoying the holiday season. We want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and participation in the Mogul community. Since we launched in February 2021, we have grown exponentially! We’re excited to reflect on this past year, and we are looking forward to what 2022 has in store.
Happy New Year!
The Mogul Productions Team
2021 IN REVIEW
February - The STARS Token is Created
- Mogul Productions launched its platform with over 37,000 sign-ups in the first 6 weeks! Read more here and here.
- Mogul partnered with Polygon, replacing complicated interfaces and improving the user experience.
March - Access Pass is Announced
- Mogul announced the Access Pass NFT to represent the purchaser’s level of access within the Mogul platform to be used for access, governance, voting, and as an in-app currency.
- Mogul connected with artist Rob Prior and began a partnership to create tokenized artwork inspired by iconic movies like Star Wars, Wolf of Wallstreet, and Marvel.
- Mogul smart contracts passed a security audit by blockchain security team Zokyo.
April - STARS Launched
- Mogul announced the first film to be financed, Bonded.
- STARS holders were able to leverage their tokens to participate in unique opportunities and exclusive rewards. Read more here.
May - Proof of Origin
- Mogul partnered with Untraceable Events and hosted Rob Prior and other special guests for the “Proof of Origin” live stream, discussing the rising popularity of NFTs
- Rob burned his original painting, Reign of Money…. what the f$ck (Wolf of Wallstreet) on camera and unveiled the resulting NFT, which sold for 5.5M STARS ($182,050 USD at the time). View the Livestream recording here!
June - All Access Passes Launched
- Mogul entered a distribution deal with AIOZ Network, allowing Mogul to ensure a blockchain-based distribution partner for its film financing.
July - STARS Launched on Binance Smart Chain
- $STARS launches on Binance Smart Chain, ApeSwap, and MultiChain (formerly known as AnySwap).
- Mogul begins their first #DeFi film voting showcase.
August - Community Growth Continued
- Mogul’s Twitter page reached 50k followers.
- Terminal Station wins the first official voting showcase.
September - Mogul NFT Marketplace Launch
- Launch of the Mogul NFT marketplace
- Reboot Camp NFT collection was created and included 11 one-of-a-kind NFTs with talents like Ja Rule, Nicole Aniston, and David Koechner.
- Mogul participated in the Reboot Camp Red Carpet Screening event in LA
October - Legacy Collection Launched
- The Legacy Collection, Portraits of Stan Lee NFT collection was launched on the Mogul NFT marketplace and auctioned for 48 hours.
- Mogul partnered with NFTY and hosted an AMA featuring NFTY Labs CEO James Lawrence and NFTY Labs COO, Ty Blackard
November - More Partnerships
- Mogul partnered with Blackdove and hosted an AMA with CEO, Marc Billings.
- STARS became available on the biggest DEX on Binance Smart Chain, PancakeSwap
- Mogul added support for MetaMask mobile app users to interact with smart contracts on our Mogul platform through the built-in browser.
- Mogul’s NFT Marketplace became available on BSC.
- STARS on the M00n Community Contest launched, with art from Rob Prior, featuring Vitalik Buterin, and Elon Musk
- Mogul announced the reveal of Mogies, created in partnership with the animators of “The Simpsons” and “Rick and Morty”.
- Mogul joined the Blockchain Metaverse Alliance w/ CEEK, BiShares Finance, ProjectOasis, and NFTY.
December - New Listings
- MEXC Exchange Listed $STARS under the STARS/USDT pair.
- Our first AMA of 2022 will be with Multichain (formerly known as AnySwap)! Join us on January 3rd at 6:30AM PT/9:30AM ET/2:30PM UTC as we talk to Marcel to discuss everything about Multichain.
- Our first Twitter Spaces of 2022 will feature BitJoin Studios! Join us on January 4 at 12PM PT/3PM ET/8PM UTC for this.
- We have lots of special content, including new drops, coming in January. Be sure to follow us on social and join the Discord to stay tuned!
THIS WEEK ON SOCIAL
For our last Twitter Spaces of 2021, we hosted The Red Ape Family - the world’s first animated comedy series built around and starring blue-chip NFTs!
If you don’t already follow us, you should! We’re on every channel, and you’ll stay informed on all the opportunities to participate in giveaways, win prizes, and you’ll be first in line for information on new drops.