Mogul May Recap
A Massive Month of May for Mogul!
Here we are in the month of June! We’re excited to share with you all the progress that we’ve made over the month of May. There is no shortage of updates for you.
Our team continues to work hard to onboard more and more users and introduce them to everything that the Mogul Productions ecosystem has to offer. We are absolutely blown away by how many people are getting involved in the decentralization of film production, financing, and overall film fandom. Our community gets stronger by the day.
The highlight of the month was no doubt our Proof of Origin event featuring Marvel & DC Comics artist Rob Prior. You can watch the entire event here if you missed it (or if you just want to relive the excitement!). Almost 400,000 people watched it via half a dozen platforms, so we’re not alone in showing our excitement!
- Prior’s painting, Reign of Money.… what the f$ck, was BURNED! The NFT sold to the highest bidder for 5,500,000 STARS, or ~$182,000 USD on May 28th after a 24 hour bidding period.
- 2,755,555 STARS tokens were burned after the auction.
- We also announced the largest ever blockchain/NFT contest in the history of cryptocurrency!
- More than 42,000 users are now on the platform!
- Mogul Growth Farming Phase 3 is in full swing.
- Entrepreneur Paul Sparkes has joined Mogul as a Strategic Advisor. Sparkes is the co-founder of a publicly traded finance company and a former Senior Executive at Bell Media.
- Mogul is partnering with NFTY Labs, an NFT technology and infrastructure company. The partnership is going to increase the utility of Mogul NFTs and offer users curated and token-gated communities for NFT holders with exclusive access.
- Mogul has appointed R&CPMK, the leading entertainment public relations & marketing agency, to handle its entertainment publicity and communications.
- Mark your calendars: Mogul Live is coming back on June 22nd! Stay tuned for who the guest will be…
Mogul in the Press!
Check out these articles that featured Mogul in the month of May:
- Forbes mentioned Mogul in an article about NFTs as a new revenue stream for the movie industry.
- Bitcoin.com, CoinTelegraph, Digital Journal, and Yahoo Finance featured stories on Mogul’s Proof of Origin live event with Marvel and DC Comics artist Rob Prior.
- Investing.com mentioned Mogul’s new partnership with Polygon.
- PRWeb published a press release announcing the addition of Strategic Advisor Paul Sparkes to the Mogul team.
Any journalists, bloggers, podcasters, or content creators are encouraged to contact us email@example.com as we’d love to work with you!
Read all Mogul press here.
Interviews & AMAs
Some recent AMAs by the Mogul Team include:
A few AMAs with Gorav Seth, Co-Chair of Film Financing:
Founder & President Lisa Sun sat in with the Satoshi Club!
Lisa also made an appearance on NYC FinTech Women to educate the world on “What is Decentralized Film Financing and What are Its Benefits?”
New Help Section
Mogul now has a robust Help Center available to users who want to get answers to Frequently Asked Questions like “What is an Access Pass?”, “How do I purchase STARS tokens?” and more…
Using the Mogul Help Center is as easy as accessing the live chat teacher on the bottom right-hand corner of any page after logging into Mogul. Typing questions or keywords in the search box under Find your answer now and voila!
The month of June has shown no signs of slowing down so stay tuned for another big month!
ABOUT MOGUL PRODUCTIONS (MOGUL)
Mogul Productions is a decentralized film financing (DeFiFi) platform that connects creators, movie fans, and film financiers in one space to ensure the best films get made by giving everyone a voice. Leveraging blockchain and a tokenized model, Mogul incentivizes participation and engagement. Using the Mogul in-app currency and utility token (STARS). users can vote for their favorite films to be greenlit and can also participate in key decision-making aspects of the production. STARS holders are key governing bodies of the Mogul platform, including the profit-sharing pool of capital accruing from Mogul-funded movies. Mogul’s production team and advisors are award-winning Hollywood veterans who have written, directed, acted in, and produced diverse slates of films and TV shows.Want to change how you receive these emails?