Mogul Development Update #6
The Mogul development team is hard at work assembling the newest features for Mogul’s NFT Marketplace and ecosystem. Ten major features have been or are about to be onboarded. A new feature will be reviewed each week over the course of ten weeks.
Mogul is where movies meet blockchain. Mogul partners with some of the biggest names in entertainment, helping artists of all sorts connect with their most loyal fans on different levels, while giving them innovative ways to engage with their favorite performers.
This time we look at the NFT Showcase Page.
Mogul collects and displays these pages for users to be able to get a view of all NFT collections past, future, and present. Users can browse through a few featured collections or look through existing and past collections.
The Mogul Productions marketplace currently supports dedicated Showcase pages that provide users all the information they need about a NFT drop.
Collections that have Showcase pages will display useful information pertaining to the drop. These include:
- Short Description
- Featured Image
- Social Media Links
- Collection Description
- Number of NFTs sold
In addition, the Mogul Marketplace supports a number of different modules which can be added for even more information about the drop. These modules will display or be hidden based on if the information was provided.
- Featured – Rotating carousel that can display images and videos of all aspect ratios
- Video or graphic page to grab people’s attention
- Launchpad Description – Large text formattable sections for additional text and content
- Artists/Team Members – Image and text to showcase people involved in the project
- Roadmap – Staggered timeline display to show long term goal/milestones
- Bottom banner – Bottom Image area to end off the page
- Link to the Discord channel. Discord is very popular for NFT drops. It gives NFT artists and creators the ability to get personal with like-minded community members rather than spamming links at them. They are able to foster the community in ways they see fit. Host discussions, live stream events, bring new ideas to life, set up calls as well as promote their project.
Navigating New Frontiers
Mogul Productions is capable of leveraging these advanced technological innovations to give artists and buyers alike a more robust user experience.
Toward The Future
The Mogul NFT Marketplace is the marketplace where film & entertainment meet blockchain. The development and marketing team keeps up and is often ahead of technological advancements within the blockchain community.
Mogul’s community-oriented system is specifically built for the entertainment industry, making its partnerships with moviemakers, music makers, content creators, and intellectual property owners winners .
Stay tuned next week when we discuss another of the newest features to the Mogul marketplace.
Are you ready to unlock the potential of NFTs in film entertainment?
Need a robust platform to build your fanbase and raise capital?