On April 23rd, Mogul’s James Pratt, top international luxury and celebrity home auctioneer and 2019 Australian Auctioneer Of The Year Award winner went LIVE on Instagram with one of the stars of Netflix’s new hit comedy series, Huge In France, Jordan Ver Hoeve (Snapchat’s Boss Cheer, upcoming Exploited).
James & Jordan chatted about Jordan’s acting journey thus far, how he’s coping with COVID-19, and acting in the digital age.
Here are Mogul’s top 3 takeaways from the chat:
- Persistence is key in kickstarting your acting career
- Joran actually rode his bike around LA with his headshots and literally knocked on doors to get his first gigs! Talk about taking your career into your own hands!
- Be comfortable outside of your comfort zone
- Jordan used to be uncomfortable making himself vulnerable but tirelessly worked on his craft. Even when he was working on restaurants he was trying different acting routines on the tables he was serving!
- COVID-19 is showing the need for more digital platforms for film professionals
- Jordan is practicing his craft with his coaches for over 4 hours a day on Zoom. Nothing is slowing him down! Jordan noted that there is nothing like Mogul out there for the film industry right now and that it really helps [actors].
Head on over to mogulproductions.com to answer trivia questions about Jordan’s career and earn STARS!
Upcoming interviews and already scheduled guests on Mogul LIVE include:
• April 29 @ 4pm PST, leading Hollywood concept and storyboard artist, Dane Hallett (Mad Max: Fury Road, Aquaman, X-Men Origins: Wolverine)
• May 4 @ 12pm PST, Hollywood PR Queen Bee & TV personality, Jessica Ross
• May 7 @ 12pm PST, President & Founder of family friendly Jul-TV Network, Tom Julian
• May 12 @ 12pm PST, Hollywood Manager and the head of LA Management’s Youth Division, Trisanne Marin